Audrey's Purple Dream Fishing Tournament
1. The tournament is scheduled for Saturday February 10th, 2018 from Noon - 2:30p.m. FISH HOUSES ARE ALLOWED. Contestants will be required to go through a check point and have their fish house open to be inspected.
2. Prizes are determined by the largest weight and time registered. In the event of a tie, the first fish registered takes priority in placing. Any size may be eligible for prizes. The 10thlargest fish takes the cash prize. We pay 80% of the entry fees up to $1000 maximum.
3. For each ticket purchase the contestant will be allowed to fish one hole, one ticket max. You may register as many fish as you want, but only the heaviest per contestant will qualify for a competition prize. There is no age requirement on tournament participation but anyone under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian pay and collect on the ticket.
4. All fish entered must be brought to the judges stand immediately and be alive. Dead or frozen fish are ineligible. Judges shall have the right to verify that fish were legally caught. The decision of the judge is final. Game fish only.
5. All lines must be out of the water at 2:30 p.m. when the horn blows! Also, all fish must be caught and the contestants en route to the judges stand by 2:30 p.m. on the day of the contest.
6. Contestants must fish in the designated portion of 11thCrow Wing Lake for the contest and will be asked to stay in the designated area during the contest. You will be required to have your Registration Button and it should be visible at all times.
7. Contestants will be allowed to move to other unoccupied holes in the contest area. You are allowed to bring as many poles as desired. Use of only one pole at a time is permitted.
8. Tickets for the tournament are $10.00 each; tickets can only be purchased the day of the contest, beginning 2 hours prior to the start time. No refunds will be given for any reason.
9. Contestants are responsible for their own safety, actions and property at all times.
10. All contestants must follow Minnesota State Fishing Regulations! No Spearing!
11. All prizes will be awarded at the Akeley VFW beginning at 4:30pm. All prize winners will also be posted on our web site the first Wednesday after the contest. We will try to contact you by phone, but it is your responsibility to check the site to see if you are a winner. All prizes must be claimed within 14 days of the competition or will be forfeit.
12. Coolers and large containers are discouraged. No spears allowed. Heaters, chairs, bait pails, and depth finders are allowed. No licenses sold on the lake. Weighted lines without hooks or bait can be used to check depth prior to 11:45. No lines are allowed in the water from 11:45 until the start of the competition.
13. No pre-fishing before the contest will be allowed.
14. Failure to comply with any contest rules subjects contestants to disqualification.
15. All contestants and others hereby consent to the use of any names, photographs or likenesses of themselves to be used in the promotion of our contest, including but not limited to print, radio, television or any other media.
16. In the event of unsafe ice conditions, contest will be cancelled.
17. All fish caught are the responsibility of the contestant. You may not go over any legal limits as set by state.
The AUDREY’S PURPLE DREAM TEAM thanks you for protecting our environment and asks that you remove refuse, including cigarette butts from the ice when you leave. Glass containers are not allowed in the contest area and will be confiscated by, and forfeited to tournament officials. Waste containers are provided.